Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Tonight's TV



I can't wait to watch this. Seems silly, but I will tune in. It is premiering right after American Idol tonight. I watched AI for the first time this season last night, Simon makes me laugh. His sarcastic comments and absurd facial expressions which scream disapproval are the only reason I continue to watch this show after what like eight seasons now?!? I only watch through the auditions though... :(

It seems kind of random that I have shows picked out to watch tonight. Usually the only "regular" TV-watching day for me is Sunday. I find myself coming home, working out, then watching TV and reading every night now instead of going straight from gym or work to Red Star until about 11 or 12...

Last night's TV = Season finale of The Real Housewives of Orange County with Laurie's ridiculous over-the-top wedding. But aren't we all relieved she found love and married for love? I promise it has nothing to do with George's net worth being in the multi-billions.


That was followed by Millionaire Matchmaker, awful show...will not be on the regular TV watching list.

The matchmaker girl, Patty, drives me batty...and why is she single if she is third generation matchmaker and the "best" in the industry? Also, I did not know matchmaking was such a competitive industry! Do they offer this curriculum at LSU yet?

This is Patty counseling one of her millionaires. I sure hope she can match him!

Go to BRAVOTV.COM for more and Patty's Bio!

1 comment:

Nat D said...

I can't even watch the commercials for matchmaker. Funny that you, me and my sister all blogged about tv yesterday...