Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Champions!


I had the most intense day at work since taking this new job. We expected to be busy, but wow!...our stores were crazy. I feel like someone physically beat me. It is tough making pizzas for 10 straight hours...lol. I was able to finally leave our store on Highland when we slowed to a normal pace about 7:15 then had to rush to Julie's to pick up my bridesmaids dress (she did a great job, it is the most "normal" one I have had to wear yet!), then over to Collin and Sarah's to walk Leo since they were at the game and then finally home to watch quarters 2, 3 & 4. What a game! That was an exciting win for LSU. Does anyone else have a problem with a player winning Defensive MVP when he was academically ineligible the ENTIRE season? That was crap ( I know he had a good game, but come on...he was suspended for 12 regular season games because he had "off the field" problems). It made me sad for Glen Dorsey!

No comments: