Sunday, January 20, 2008

Thanks Natalie!





I was so busy organizing and cleaning my office I did not realize that VH1 was airing a :30 special on Brit Brit titled "Britney's Shocking Moments '07". I am pretty sure they could turn this into an annual event for us to look forward to kind of like the Oscars or the Superbowl where you have parties to watch. Midway through the show I thought to myself...damn I wish I were taking notes on this shit...I knew there would be so many blog worthy points. Here are my favorites:
1. TWO 1-day rehab visits
2. THREE peeps into the Britney no one wants to see
3. Shaving her head
4. Beating the car with the umbrella
5. Taking her dress off at the beach and swimming with the photogs
6. Wearing her pants as a scarf in a Vegas nightclub (nice fishnets though)
7. Stripping at a NYC strip club and posing for pics where we can all enjoy her tramp stamp
8. Calling the photogs to follow her to deliver hate mail to her mother (who is sitting on the steps of a mobile home - I think that is where the whole fam should be)
9. Driving with her child in her lap
10. Telling a photog he should be on weight watchers
11. Another Rehab visit - this one lasted 27 days (isn't that one day shy of the norm 28 days?)
12. The infamous comeback performance on the VMA's - wtf was that?

I guess this special was produced/ edited previous to the past two weeks of drama-filled Brit news we got to experience! The ambulance (see pic) and her drive to court so she could choose not to walk in (the car ride was covered like the OJ chase back in '94) and then her visit to the church with her new photog bf in the white lace dress which left everyone asking...Did Brit Pit get married? Oh, and how could I forget her trip to Rite-Aid to shop for pregnancy tests! Please lets not let her reproduce again. These would have been great additions to the VH1 special! Anyway, as usual Britney always gives us something good to watch and talk about...looking forward to the '08 special, I am sure it will be a doozie! Nice job VH1!

1 comment:

Nat D said...

Anytime I can be of service, JenKeen! I like how vh-1 has started running little snippets of the hangover line-up, then someone whispers "watch and discuss..." well DUH!