Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Return to the Workout Plan


Yesterday was my first trip back to the gym since being sick last week. I went much earlier than usual (5:00pm) and to my surprise they gym was not that crowded. I remembered after walking in that yesterday was a state holiday so downtown was somewhat of a ghost town. I have always just used the gym for cardio, but decided to let Chris navigate me through a few ab exercises and ab weight training after my cardio. I have a very "clingy" bridesmaid's dress to wear mid-May so if anyone has a good ab workout, I need some help!

3 comments:

Nat D said...

I have an ab workout, and do you go to the Y? Because I have a membership and never go because I won't go alone. I would love to have a Y buddy!

jennifer elizabeth keen said...

Yes, I go the the one downtown usually. I would love a workout buddy too! What is your ab workout?

jennifer elizabeth keen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.