Thursday, January 17, 2008

Still at home


So I am a little better today. Not well enough to return to the working world or expose the rest of BR to my germs. I have now been in my apartment for 41 hours. I am forced to watch TV because the only book I have here that I haven't completed is The Total Money Makeover, not the kind of book you want to read while sick (it is kind of like a text book). I have watched investigative reports on serial killers, a fresh prince marathon or two, John Q, Dora the Explorer and four episodes of Law and Order. Law and Order is a good show and I catch it every now and then. I was never the "can't miss an episode" fan that some of my addicts, I mean friends, were. Just made the connection that Big from Sex and the City was on L & O for a while. In watching the opening credits at 3 AM this morning I noticed his name is Chris Noth, I always thought it was Chris North...anyway, maybe I have too much medicine in my system. Cant type anymore...

1 comment:

Nat D said...

I have a friend who calls him Chris North and it drives me nutty. But I can't correct her. I hate Chris Noth.