Monday, January 28, 2008

"Tom Cruise Ups Star Power at SAG Awards"...

says who? Super freak Tom Tom ended the show. I was a little disappointed in last nights awards show. I missed 15 minutes when driving home from dinner at my mom's. Who knows it could have been the best 15 minutes of the show so it could have been the best ever SAG awards and I just missed the best part. Tom freaks me out a little lately so his dramatic last presentation entrance was not that special to me. I was watching with Chris when Tom walked out and Chris' comment was "bringing out the big guns" which is apparently the thought of the rest of the world. Quote from my blog title was an NBC headline from yesterday. Last time I checked, Tom Cruise is an actor which make him a member of the Screen Actors Guild, which in turn would make it quite appropriate and not surprising for him to be there. And since he was not nominated for anything (may be a first for him) it makes more than perfect sense that he be a presenter.
The Jolie-Pitts took time out of their busy "do-gooding" and "baby making/ baby buying" schedules to make an appearance too. She was actually nominated, but lost.

3 comments:

Nat D said...

I am not a fan of Jolie. I am also not a fan of TomKat, though I do find him strangely alluring, due to the fact that he's batshit crazy.

jennifer elizabeth keen said...

I don't like either of the either. Tom Cruise tops my don't like list. How was the party? Your stache looked great!

jennifer elizabeth keen said...

ooops, that should have been either of them either!