Saturday, January 19, 2008

I am addicted to Sharpies...


I have always loved to write in color versus the boring black and blue ink that so many prefer, but lately I think I have a Sharpie buying problem. I go to Office Depot (Sharpie Heaven) about twice a month for supplies for all of our stores. Every time I am there I buy more Sharpies, even the black ones! My laptop case/ work organizer bag that I carry to and from work daily fell over recently on the floor of the office I currently share with my boss and one million Sharpies come rolling out. I am sure his thoughts were...
1. Why the hell does she have so many sharpies?
2. Did she buy all of those Sharpies with the company Office Depot card?
3. I must have Sharpie expenses deducted from Jennifer's next pay check!
I thought of this random addiction when I sat down to write a letter to my friend Jessica and searched for a colored sharpie and all I can find is black! Now I have to postpone the letter writing until I get a colored one from my work bag on Monday. I cannot believe I did not think to buy a back-up stash of colored ones for home. Geez!

Does anyone know of a support group for Sharpie addicts?

Oh, and I just remembered, the Papermate Flair is great too, they come in many colors...yay!

No comments: