Saturday, January 26, 2008

Kristen is Coming!


My sister is coming home for a couple of days. I am soooo very excited to see her. I haven't seen her since Christmas, way too long. She is staying with me tonight but won't be in until about midnight. I am sure this will mean another trip to Red Star (her favorite bar and mine). I must stay away from the red wine! Ouch, I still hurt. Mom is cooking for us tomorrow and she promised to cook enough for us to take leftovers home...yippy! Although, we are not meeting until 4 at her house and I have to be home in time to watch the SAG Awards, everyone will have to eat fast or I will have to convince my dad to let me watch on their TV. I love award shows! This writers strike must end so we can have the Oscars this year.
Oh, and the VW logo is for Kristen, she bought one this week.

2 comments:

Jud said...

Happy new car to Kristen. And, I am ignorant, but I need clarification on "Red Star".

jennifer elizabeth keen said...

Red Star is a bar. www.redstarbar.com