Saturday, January 19, 2008

Natalie's Quiz...


1. Do you like cheese? I heart Cheese
2. Have you ever been to the Rockies? Yes
3. Do you own a gun? Hell No! That would be quite scary.
4. Your favorite song? Right now I like "The Way I am", Ingrid Michaelson
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? sure, when I can build up the courage to even go.
6. What do you think of when you eat hot dogs? I don't eat freakin' hot dogs...yuk!
7. What's your favorite Christmas song? Mele Kalikimaka
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? An entire pot of coffee.
9. Can you do push-ups? Um, girlie ones, not too many boy ones.
10. Is your bathroom clean? So so
11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My Mf. ring - first present from Chris.
12. Favorite Hobby? reading, i guess
13. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex? I don't think I have any secret weapon
14. Do you have A.D.D? Nope.
15. What one trait do you hate about yourself? I can be painfully shy (might be a shock to some).
16. Middle Name? Elizabeth
17. Name your thoughts at this exact moment? I hate this question.
18. Name the last 3 things you have bought? A Happy Hooligan for my new co-worker Dan, a Caesar Salad and a btl of Wine at Bonefish Grill.
19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Water, Diet Coke, Michelob Ultra.
20. Current worry right now? What a terribly long couple of weeks at work I have coming up.
23. How did you ring in the NEW YEAR? I had a wedding and reception to go to...skated out at about 10:30 and wandered over to Red Star to celebrate with friends (Erik included!!! - Yay!).
24. Where would you like to go someday? Spain and Italy.
25. Name three people who will complete this and return? No clue.
26. How many siblings do you have? 2 sisters, Kelly & Kristen
28. What shirt are you wearing? Short-sleeved white tee.
29. What shampoo do you use? Loreal Vive Pro (for really messed up hair!...lol).
30. Favorite color? Duh! PINK.
31. Would you like to be a pirate? Never thought about it, I guess. I make a really good pirate noise.
32. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't.
33. Favorite girl's name? Lela, that name makes me smile.
34. Favorite boy's name? Connor.
35. What's in your pockets right now? PJ pants don't have pockets.
36. Last thing that made you laugh? Watching Chris sort his laundry (four months worth...quite a task he has ahead of him).
37. Best bed sheets as a Kid? Strawberry Shortcake or Holly Hobby. Its a toss up. Although my mom went way overboard with Holly Hobby, she tacked sheets to my wall to look like wall paper...yikes.
38. Worst injury you've ever had? A puncture wound in my thigh, I was attempting to hurdle the picket fence in our front yard when I was younger.
39. Are you addicted to anything? Cigs and apparently Sharpies!
40. How many TVs do you have in your house? Two.
41. Who is your loudest (most outspoken) friend? Collin Richie
42. Who is your most silent friend? Chris probably
43. Does someone have a crush on you? Don't think so.
44. Do you wish on shooting stars? Nope.
45. What is your favorite book? The Fountainhead, Ayn Rand. It is a masterpiece.
46. What is your favorite candy? Skittles (the red and green ones, I have no use for the other colors).
47. What song was played at your wedding? I am blocking that out!
48. What song do you want played at your funeral? I don't like that question.
49. What were you doing 12am this morning? Having Happy Hooligans at Happy's with Chris, Carell and Dan.
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? I hope I don't get called in to work today!

No comments: