Sunday, January 27, 2008

SAG Awards tonight!


SAG Awards are tonight! My second favorite awards event. You can download your very own ballot at sagawards.org
Mom made lasagna by the way and it is great visiting with Kristen.
I did venture out again last night. I think we made it to every bar downtown. Schlitz and Giggles was open, but they were only selling pizza...not beer last night. I think they will be fully open by next weekend (update for Natalie). We walked last night which always seem like such a great idea at the beginning of the night...the walk home is usually a zig zag hell! At least there was pizza for all of us to eat when we got back to my apt!!!

2 comments:

Nat D said...

Okay, I want to come over and do the walk-out thing one weekend and spend the night on your couch.

jennifer elizabeth keen said...

sure, any time!