Monday, March 3, 2008

Weekend Off


So I took the weekend off from blogging so that I would not be forced to share all the negative bullshit I was sure to rant on about. Friday was an aweful day for me, hence the posting with the rain cloud!!! I met Green Bean at Red Star right after work which led to Happy's then to Tsunami then back to Happy's then to Avoyelle's (so I could tell my buddy Erik Happy Bday), then back to Red Star. I quickly discovered I was on mission get drunk! I unfortunately never left downtown so did not make it to Natalie's back yard happy hour celebration :( Saturday, I met some friends at the Hilton bar, then went to Superior Grill with same group of friends to have dinner then headed to Chelsea's to see The Myrtle's play. They ALWAYS start too damn late so I was ready to leave only three songs in. Sunday, my sista came to town! We met at the neighborhood grocery for coffee and chit chat then walked over to show her the new apartment I am thinking about renting then we went to Walk-Ons to enjoy the nice weather on their patio with a Watermelon Margarita!!! Yummy! We then went to my parent's house because Mom was cooking dinner for us. Chris was able to stop by on his lunch break to eat with us too. That was unexpected but the timing worked out well. Cousin Will was then able to talk Kristen and I in to meeting him out so we went over to Mellow Mushroom for a few beers then on to see Cam Pyle play at Southpaws in Prairieville! It was a very late night (especially late for a Sunday) but I needed to take full advantage of my Kristen time. I sure do miss that gal. So after a weekend to think about all of the reasons I was so upset on Friday I have come to the conclusion they are justified reasons for being pissed and I must do something about it THIS WEEK! Oh, and I was reminded again just how much my boyfriend loves me.

2 comments:

Jud said...

Sounds like a busy social calendar, there Jen.

And yes, it is nice to feel loved. I am glad you got some Chris time.

Nat D said...

And duh, Jud. What about Kristen time! I miss my Kristin. I didn't go to the Y today because I found that dog and I was busy trying to get him home. Now I'm watching tv like a big old lazy. Tell Chris hi, and I'll talk to you soon!