Friday, March 28, 2008

Home


I decided since boss is out of town and all of the other divisions of my company leave at 11:30 on Friday, my time would be best spent working from home. When I am in that office alone, I get very little done because I am so afraid. So this morning I went in to the office, picked up my laptop and all of the materials I would need to be productive from home and headed on home. This makes me happy! Especially on a Friday. Even further on a Friday when I have plans to meet up with some folks after work just few blocks from home!!! It would be even better if I had a fun frozen drink like the man in the photo!

5 comments:

Nat D said...

the man in the photo is my dad!

jennifer elizabeth keen said...

No wonder you are such a fan of the mustache!!!

Jud said...

Working from home is the best. My flannel robe is much more comfortable than a suit.

finicky said...

Where did you get that picture of jud?

jennifer elizabeth keen said...

lol, finicky!