Sunday, March 16, 2008

St. Patrick's Day Parade


Kristen picked me up early so we could make our way to Mike's house, the best party spot for parade day! I was sad to hear he will be moving out of the house in May as we have spent 4 or 5 fun St. Patty's days there. There is something about sipping on draft beer at 9:30 in the morning that isn't quite right! Maybe it is how you feel by 3:00! After the parade, Kristen and I went to Chelsea's, I have never seen it that packed. It was ridiculous!!! We met up with Alise, Erik, Glen, Mike and Lauren. Also saw Freeze and Chuck, I haven't seen Chuck since we broke up about nine years ago. That was kind of strange. He is now married with two children. Who would have thought? All and all it was a fun day, but as usual Chris had to miss the party so I was pretty sad about that.

5 comments:

Jud said...

Is Chuck the ex-hubby, or merely an ex-beau?

Sounds like a fun party. You waited until 0930 to start drinking?

jennifer elizabeth keen said...

ex boyfriend. yes, 9:30AM to start...what a slacker I am!

Jud said...

Sorry I needed the clarification about the beaus, no offense to your beloved, Chris, who I know has surpassed all of these men to reach the pinnacle of your affections and is the love of your life.

Jud said...

We live near the community where my wife grew up and in the city where she went to college and we see fairly often and old beau. Kinda weird, but no worries I suppose.

jennifer elizabeth keen said...

Chris has surpassed all others. This was was strange to see because we were together for four years and live in the same town yet never see each other...hmmm