Saturday, March 22, 2008

Blue Mountain @ Chelsea's and sooo much more

Will and I started WAY too early yesterday, like 6:30! Heidi, Holly, Lunchbox and Chris all eventually met up with us. Show was good, drinks were good, Jager shot was good too! Here are some pics...

Blue Mountain

with Will

Holly and Heidi

At Chelsea's we decided we should get closer to home base, so we headed downtown to Avoyelle's. Erik was sending text messages galore trying to get us to go drink there since he was bartending....so we did.

Erik and Justin

Jager Bombs were waiting, then we had a stop light shot (green shot, yellow shot, red shot which get progressively nastier) then I was ready to have my conference with the DJ.

Will and I after completing the Stop Light Shots

In my bar experience, I have found DJs like money and shots, give them either and they will let you create the playlist. Mine = everything Michael Jackson ever recorded so that I could do Thriller dance over and over. I do it every time I hear an MJ song (after drinks) even if it is not Thriller!

Me Thriller Dancing!

A Bachelorette party showed up not long after and we did more shots...geez. Finally, at about 3 we left Avoyelles to head home. Some one needed cigarettes so we went to a store, I have no idea what time we finally got home...it was VERY late. Will was staying with us and Sheridan was just getting home from work so she walked over. My neighbor, Heath, was outside so I had to vent to him about the cheap ass man he works for (owner of my neighborhood store). I went on and on, poor guy! Chris, as usual, must start some cooking process. This time it was pasta and shrimp with some cream and cheese sauce. While Chris was cooking, Sheridan and I were trying to play MJ on Pandora so I could dance more.

I feel like poop today and will be having lots of bed and couch time...

4 comments:

Jud said...

Call me an old man, but I am not sure I could hang with you and your bunch.

Although when Jud-A-Palooza comes around, it may be a different story.

Chris sounds like a great cook.

jennifer elizabeth keen said...

Jud, I too am too old for that nonsense. I am taking a break from the going out scene for a bit. This weekend kicked my butt.

jennifer elizabeth keen said...

what is Jud-A-Palooza?

hollybof said...

It was sooo much more than I expected even 4 days later...