Monday, March 10, 2008

Goodbye HP, Hello Dell


My work laptop is a six month old HP, or as I call it on a daily basis "piece of shit" as I restart for the tenth time by noon. A month ago a Dell was ordered for me and it came today. Our IT guy, Will, is here now installing all of the updates and adding all of the software I need!!! Yay! No more frustrating moments in which I want to throw the thing out of the window. I should be on it first thing tomorrow morning. Meanwhile I am having the conversation with my boss about what to do with the HP Pavilion dv2000 (piece of shit) now that I won't be using it anymore..my suggestion is to use for a paper weight! It is good for nothing else.

1 comment:

Jud said...

Congrats on the new PC. I have enjoyed my Dell d620. I have a docking station for it at the office and it is convenient.

I also like the fact that we depreciate them over 2 years vs. 3 years for desktops so I get a newer one more frequently.