Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Housewives of NYC


Ok, so I was semi-excited to watch the first episode until I watched the first episode! These bitches are crazy!!! Especially Alex, the "I want to be a french woman", and her way-weird husband Pierre, I think is his name...maybe why Alex from Kansas wants to be French so bad, ...these two are insane. They do everythng together, including shopping where they cut to a scene of him picking out a gold handbag to match some gold belt she apparently has...wtf? Cut to a scene of them vacationing with him in a blue banana hammock and her in a g-string and them insisting their toddlers speak french the entire time they are on vacation...WTF, the kid just wants an apple must he ask in French??? I might have to skip this show or I will keep going back to see how crazy all of these people are. Jury is out.

2 comments:

Nat D said...

Have no interest in real hw of nyc. Love OC, no interest in NYC. Sometimes things are taken too far. (CSI, CSI: Miami, CSI: New York, CSI: Baton Rouge)

jennifer elizabeth keen said...

CSI: Baton Rouge, starring Natalie Depp! I would watch.