Monday, August 18, 2008

Weekend

Friday I worked a little late (8:30ish) then met Nat Rat and RB at Red Star. Erin M, Lacy and Joel were also there. Many drinks and laughs later it was time to head home. Thanks for the ride ND! I totally forgot my car wasn't at my house the next morning when I walked out (in the rain) to go to work...yikes! Work kind of sucked on Saturday. It was a full day. Saturday night I went to Boyd's to eat Mexican and watch the Saints! Joel and Lacy came by. At half-time I went to Zippy's to meet LB et al. Got to watch Michael Phelps win. Then off to the Happy Note. I haven't been there in a while, it was a good time. Sunday was spent being extremely lazy and unproductive. I went to dinner at the Chimes and to Ivars for a couple of drinks after with HG, a friend of LB.

No comments: