Sunday, August 3, 2008

Saturday

Went to the market with Boyd...big mistake! I had heard he hated it but jeez! We were there for only abut 10 minutes, but long enough for me to score a t-shirt that reads "Atticus Finch is my co-pilot" compliments of Storyville. On to Superior Grill for breakfast...quite interesting. Rhodes, Joel and Lacy joined us. Joel invited us to his parents house for an afternoon swim party....wait! is is 1992 again?...because that's the last time I did that!!! We had a good time though. Dan, the man, wanted to go out later so I met he and Erik at Red Star about 8...walked to Happy's then a quick stop at Dalton's (YUK!) then back to Red Star. Dan and I lost Erik somehow then came back to my place to have fish ice drinks and watch Juno...he had never seen it. I don't think he enjoyed it as he left mid-way though. You kiddin' me? I finished watching and started it again so I could fall asleep to it. Sunday morning brought a craving for a biscuit from Cap Grocery...walk over and they are SOLD OUT! Damn!!! Rick mentions I should go to McDonald's (is he insane?). Hell No! I will now walk to pick up my car so I can visit Sheridan who is slaving away at the Kickball Tournament. Happy Sunday Funday!

No comments: