Monday, August 25, 2008

LOL....


This was posted as ND's facebook status last night:Natalie Depp is hanging out on the couch with Rowan and facebook chatting with JK who is also hanging out on her couch (but with Green Bean, not Rowan).
And I updated my facebook status to:Jennifer Keen is see Natalie Depp's status!

Funny!

Last night we watched two very scandalous Lifetime movies and Office Space. We snacked on all the junk food we could score from the gas station...Green Bean stayed at my place and was late for work. We both ate too much trash and sacked out! That was the most sleep I have had in quite a while, goodness! I am wasted tired today as a result. A trip to the YMCA must happen after work followed by plans to cook spaghetti for Green Bean and maybe Holly Bof if she gets out of class early enough.

Oh, and I met Holly for lunch at the Chimes for lunch!

1 comment:

Jud said...

Funny stuff. Do you make your own sauce or do you have a preferred store brand?