Friday, August 15, 2008

Way Exciting Night....


After work, I went by Boyd's to prepare him dinner (a Papa Murphy's Pepperoni Pizza!) and get some food put away for him. After that, I rode my bike over to Green Bean's to dine on pizza with her. She had plans to make brownies for a work function she had today so I stayed around for a taste of brownie...yum! While brownies were baking, I made a music CD on her laptop and read the 2008 top 10 list book. It was quite interesting. I may have to find a copy for myself. Lots of potential trivia answers in that book! I left Bean's about 9:00 and went for a brief bike ride since I did not make it to the gym yesterday. There were lots of guys on skateboards cruising the hood. Watched some tele and was in bed by 11:00, that's a first for me! I am working this weekend :(
Maybe I shouldn't blog if I don't have something interesting to say...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

keep the blogs coming- I love it!!!

Jud said...

Ah...most people's lives are fairly mundane. The pizza sounds good.

Aquarius said...

Wow, that's a great looking, pepperoni laden pizza! I'm going to be good tonight with chicken, brown rice and vegetable (snore.)