Friday, August 29, 2008

Gosh


There is almost too much news that I don't know what to blog about...
1. Kristen evacuating NOLA early and in town as of 10 minutes ago. CAN'T wait to see her when I get off of work!
2. Hurricane Gustav and the great possibility it will make landfall Wednesday somewhere near me.
3. The long list of things that need to be done for work and personally to prepare for this gigantic storm.
4. The first LSU home game being moved from a 4:00PM start time to a 10:00AM start because of contraflow plans in place for the storm! This was to be our first game to sell pizza by the slice to all of the pizza-loving Tiger Fans. Carell, Dan and I have spent countless hours preparing for tomorrow so it is quite a let down :(
4. I will see PB tonight, I am fairly sure.
5. Oh and did I mention K Keen is in town???

CORRECTION: I DO have to work!!!! blah, yuk, boo, piss, darn, dang, damn!

1 comment:

Aquarius said...

O, that's right, you and Nat are in the path of Gustav!!! Take care and keep blogging so we know you're okay.