Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Life's Difficult Moments

The thought of maybe losing a friend to a new opportunity and a new city saddens me; however we must want the best things in life for our friends or what kind of friends would we really be?!? Good luck with today's decision; you know you have my support, all 100.01% of it ;) Love you girl!

“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. but the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. i'll always be with you.” Christopher Robin to Pooh

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like that quote. I don't think I've heard it. Thanks for listening last night. You are a wonderful friend.

Jud said...

Dang, Jen. That is a very good quote. Best of luck to your friend in whatever path she chooses.

Anonymous said...

Odd that I found this post as I'm going through this exact same thing right now...

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Love the quote you put up.
Wishing your friend the best of luck!
Glad I found your blog (thanks to Ryan, I suppose!) =)

Anonymous said...

So does this blog ever get updated? lol

jennifer elizabeth keen said...

i was going to wait to blog until my friend moved... kind of as a tribute ...but dont think i can hold out much longer...moving date still isn't final.